Friday, April 1, 2005

Weekly Update

On Tuesday, I went for a short ride. I organized a weekly riding group at work and this was our maiden ride. I set a new personal land speed record of 42.3mph on my bike. That was fun, but my workout wasn't long enough.

Swam on Wednesday. Nothing special.

I was suppose to run on Thursday, but work has been getting in the way of fun stuff like biking on Tuesday and running on Thursday. It was a nice long, fast workout and I missed it. Damnit.

Today, I weighed in at 177.5lbs. I am dropping, but slowly. On 16 APR, that will be the day that I weigh in before my race and see how much weight that I have dropped since I began triathlon training. I want to see if I am still losing fat while putting on muscle.

I am a little over 3 weeks away from my race. I think I am prepared, but I am not sure. Work has become really stressful lately and because of that, I am putting in longer hours and getting less sleep. In a perfect world, this wouldn't be the case so I am trying to adapt. We will see how I do in 3 weeks.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here