Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm back!

Well, I'm back to working out. Well, kinda. I did an hour on the trainer on Thursday with Texas Iron. It hurt. This morning, I did the taco ride with ATC. I got my ass kicked. I was trying to draft off a girl and she dropped me. It corrected my humbleness but has given me a lot more motivation to get back in shape and kick some ass. I know that I can ride with the B pack at least but not right now.

I'm going to try to run tomorrow, but the weather is pretty nasty here right now at 40 and rainy. I guess I can still run in the rain so that's good. I was going to go and do yoga tomorrow, but my yoga studio is closed.

No tattoo yet because the ink shop was closed on Wednesday. I'll go on January 3rd which happens to be my birthday.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here