Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Not Much

Not much going on with me right now. I'm working out whenever I feel like it or not working out whenever I don't feel like it. I'm participating in an athletic study at UT and that was the most exercise that I've done since IMFL. I was on the bike for over 3 hours on Monday. I didn't feel good afterwards, though. I tried to go to work but left at 2 hours because I felt like I was really hungover. Not good but I have to do it again next Monday. At least I'm getting paid for it.

I'll start running next week after my last trial. I'm looking forward to it. I found a problem with my feet. I think my orthodics didn't have enough padding to help my bruised mets heal so I switched back to normal insoles that are a little bit more cushy. Man, that cleared up my problems almost immediately. I probably won't be able to swim for a few weeks because hopefully I'll finally be getting my IMFL tattoo tonight. We'll see though.

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

You better post pics of the tattoo!

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here