Sunday, December 3, 2006

Jerseys & Rock Climbing

Thursday I did one of my trails for the study that I'm doing. It was actually a pretty long initial trial. I also had to have a thermometer type thingie up my butt for a couple of hours and that wasn't pleasant. Friday was suppose to be a weightlifting day, but I gave blood instead. Saturday was suppose to be an easy ride with ATC. I pussed out on that because it was cold and I haven't been feeling well the last couple of days and I didn't think the cold would be that good.

But I did get some free breakfast tacos and then went to J&A's. Since they are moving, they had all of their sleeveless and shortsleeve jerseys on sale for 50% off. I got a couple of Pearl Izumi jerseys. This is where I talk about my body some more. Now, for shorts I can usually get a medium and I'll be fine. Now, with jerseys, I have to be pickier. For sleeveless jerseys, I can usually get a large and be fine, but for the short sleeved jerseys, I have to start with an XL. That's how wide my shoulders are and how funky my body is.

Today, I went rock climbing with some people that I know. It was my first time on real rock and first time I've climbed in about 3 years. It was fun. I climbed 5 routes and made 2 of them. They weren't hard but I'm just super scared of heights. The last climb was so scary that I had to get off the rock because I was shaking so badly. It was just a mental issue. I could've made it, but not in that mental state I was in. It was fun though. My forearms are toast and my fingers are raw. I'm completely exhausted right now and I'll probably be in bed by 8:30 tonight.

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Yum, breakfast tacos. You must get some good breakfast buritos in TX, hmm... not so much here in NYC.

I vote to hear more about breakfast tacos and less about thermometers in your butt! :)

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here