Sunday, April 6, 2008

I was a dirty, dirty boy

I took a shower earlier today at about 5:30pm and it was my first shower since Friday morning. Yeah, I know it's gross. I didn't shower on Saturday because I was working in the yard all day long and I was going to go out with one of my friends later that day and I was going to shower before that. He bailed on me so I lazily sat on the couch until I nearly passed out. I went straight to bed and got up this morning to swim of about 2000m. My shoulder was acting up a bit which wasn't a good sign. After that was about a 1:45 bike ride. It was an absolutely gorgeous day today as well. Not a cloud in the sky and about 75 degrees. Nearly perfect except for the wind. After the bike ride was some more yard work and it was a perfect day for that as well. Then, it was time for a shower where I shaved my head, my legs, and my face of which all of them were badly in need of a shave. I'm exhausted at this point and I'm looking forward to 9 hours of sleep tonight and a rest day tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here