Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Whoa, doggie!

Did the Tuesday Nighter again last night. I don't know what was up with me, but it felt like I was doing a cyclocross race. I had absolutely no energy riding out there and because of that, I ended up being late and riding by myself. I started feeling better the last half of the ride, but I'm still perplexed at what happened. Maybe my nutrition was off for some reason. It was hot but not that hot. Anyways, on the way back in, I put my head down and just kept pedaling. At one point, I looked up and there was this dog sauntering out into the road. When I got closer, it started coming after me and I had to pedal really quickly to get past him. I didn't know if he wanted to run alongside me or tip me over and eat my face. Either way, I used the adrenaline rush to get the hell out of there.

I swam 2800 yds this morning. I took it pretty easy to see how my shoulder reacted and it wasn't bad at all. It was good to get a nice, easy swim in where I work on form a bit. That's it for the last 2 days.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here