Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lazy on updates

I've been lazy about updates this week so let's do my usual quick recap. Monday was a rest day. Tuesday was a swim in the morning with T3. I only did about 2500m that morning. My upper body was feeling fatigued from the 3 tough swims last week. I had a great week of swimming last week, but I decided to make this a rest week a bit. On Tuesday night, I did the Tuesday Nighter unofficial bike race. I did the B pack and I was dropped after a lap. It was quite humbling. I rode out there from work and I got about 1:15 in the saddle. Wednesday was a weight session. Thursday was a workout at Steiner Ranch with Texas Iron. Everyone else did a brick workout but I did a pure bike workout and got about 55 minutes of riding in. It wasn't easy because we did a major hill climb on 620. Friday was suppose to be a swim in the morning but as I was driving out, I was seeing lightning. There's nothing worse than getting in the water, swimming 200m, and then getting out due to lightening. I decided to turn around and head into work. I arrived at about 5:30am. I also skipped a weight lifting sessions because work got in the way. What else? My Monday weigh in was 190 and my Friday weigh in was 189. I had an OK training week. I got some tough bike rides in but I slacked on swimming and weights a bit. I'll try to be more consistent next week.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here