Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good News

Good news. My weight is now down to 189.5. I'm under 190! I lost 4 pounds in the last 11 days. I guess this keeping track of your calories and exercising thing works. Who woulda thought that. And to celebrate, I went out and ate pizza and drank beer last night.

I swam on Wednesday. I think it was the first time in over a month. I really need to get back into swimming and that's one of my goals for this month. I only did about 1600yds. I was fine and I just need to start doing hour long sets again. That afternoon, I actually got out of work on time and made the core workout. My abs are still a little sore today from it.

Thursday was a great day. I ran during lunch with one of the guys from work and I ran "naked". No heart rate monitor, no iPod, no watch. Temperature was great at about 58 degrees. I did 3 laps which was 4.5 miles and it felt great. That night, I did the spin workout with Texas Iron. My knee was hurting at first and I decided that I need some rest from running for a few days.

Friday was a rest day.

I'm feeling more fit. I have more energy as well, too. I'm absolutely starving all the time though. My body is holding up pretty well, but my knees are starting to give me slight trouble from time to time.

Well, that's it for today. I still need to get more workout in for the day today though.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here