Thursday, February 1, 2007

Test Results

I hate shaving my legs.

I've been working a lot lately and I was worried that it would cause my blood pressure to go up because of all the stress. Well, I went to the nurse at work and my bp is 104/58. Not bad at all. Also, I might have posted this before, but I find it strange that my resting HR is actually lower now than it was during training for IMFL. It's about 50 now and it was about 54 then. Not much different, but still different.


Back in December, I went and did a study at UT. Well, here are my results back:

Mass - 87.8 (I'm a tubby bitch)
VO2 (watt) - 377
VO2 (mL/min) - 4702 (I think this is OK considering that I have mild exercise induced asthma.)
VO2/kg(ml/kg/min) - 53.6 (Could be higher if I wasn't a tubby bitch)
VO2hr(bpm) - 190 (Wow, this is new for me. Usually, I can't get it that high.)
LT (watt) - 225 (I'm pretty happy about this.)
LT VO2 (mL/min) - 3097
LT HR (bpm) - 148
LT (% of VO2) - 65.9% (Hopefully, I can increase this substantially this year)
Sweat Rate (L/hr) - 1.6 (This is pretty high.)
Sweat sodium loss (mg/hr) - 1839 (Ok, this is really freaking high. My maxed out InfinIT formula is only about 1/3 of my sodium loss each hour.)
Sweat sodium loss (mg NaCl/hr) - 4715
Hct (% of red blood cells) - 43.5% (I don't know if this is good or not.)

Tonight's workout was a 15 minute run that consisted of 8 minute warmup and 3x1min fast, 1min easy. It was a core workout where we do 5 exercises around a lap of the track and then run strong another lap. Most of the exercises were OK except where we had to hop up a flight up stairs with our feet together. I did it too fast the first time and it was a mistake. Immediately after the stair hops, we were suppose to run but I look down and my heart rate was 175+. That hurt. Did that loop group twice since I'm easing back into things and then 1/2 mile cooldown.

Feel good now and I'm about to go to bed.

Shoe mileage: 151.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here