Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tuesday Fartlek

I did a fartlek run on Tuesday. Ran a total of 4.5 miles in 40:53. As usual when I'm getting back into running, I can't get my heart rate that high and keep it there. It's just something that'll come with more speed work and training. One problem that I had yesterday was that it felt like I was going to bonk about 30 minutes into the run. I just had no energy at all. I went to lunch afterwards and ate everything in sight, it seemed. I run during lunch and at the time, it was sunny and 62 degrees. Absolutely gorgeous.

I did yoga on Sunday. It was great as usual. Unfortunately, my hottie yoga teacher has a ring on her finger. Damnit.

I'm having issues with the Strassburg sock that I got. It's putting pressure on some of my toes and it actually started to hurt this morning. I may look at another option to help out my leg problems.

Shoe milage: 164.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here