Saturday, February 3, 2007

My butt hurts

Well, I posted about the speed and strength workout on Thursday night with Texas Iron. Well, I've been sore the last 2 days because of it. My butt really hurts as well as my hamstrings and my groin. It feels nice to be sore again, though.

It was butt ass cold this morning. I got up and weather.com said it was 28 degrees. I wasn't going riding in that shit! I decided to ride later in the day when it warmed up to about 50 degrees or so. Still cold, but much better because I didn't have to wear every piece of clothing that I own. Did 33 miles in about 1:50. I really don't like riding later in the day because there are too many other cars out on the roads. Even in the 2.5 years that I've been in Austin, the traffic has gotten much worse. I was buzzed 3 times today and got honked at by at least 2 different people. Not very friendly today, the locals weren't. But I was still out there enjoying it.

Went for a 2.5 mile brick afterwards in 21:21. I'm about to take a shower and head to bed now. I'm tired.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here