Friday, April 6, 2007

Lazy

Since my race last weekend, I haven't worked out at all. I've just been busy all week long. Monday was the new ink job. Tuesday was buying stuff to redo my bathroom. Wednesday was busy with work. Thursday was suppose to be a workout, but traffic was crazy so I went home and mowed the yard instead. Today was suppose to be a swim but can't swim with the new tattoo. I'm stressed out from work so I'm just sitting at home and trying to decompress. I need to get back into it because I've been grumpy all week long. Unfortunately, I'm getting lazy and I probably won't do my workouts tomorrow because the weather tomorrow is suppose to be a high of around 46 and rainy. Not fun. Maybe I'll get on the trainer tomorrow and go for a short run afterwards. Also, my weight is down to 186.5 after being at 192 on Monday which is up from 184 last Friday.

Also, my race report is coming soon.

2 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Can't wait to see the RR. Don't feel too bad about being lazy- enjoy Easter and just have a nice weekend. It will pick up soon enough. :)

Me said...

RR is up. Thanks for the encouragement. I plan on doing my long run tomorrow which should be enough to kick my ass so that I don't miss any more workouts.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here