Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Quick Update

Quick update here. Sunday was a long run of 8.2 miles. I did it in about 1:09 and my heart rate seemed elevated the entire time. Monday, I weighed 188 lbs and did the J&A core workout. I wasn't sore on Tuesday from it, but I didn't do anything on Tuesday because I was feeling sick. I got some cherry pomegranate juice and it's really good. I made 4 pounds of mixed fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries) on Sunday and I'm sick of fruit by now. I also made a Mediterranean batch of my couscous/quinoa mix and it's great.

Shoe mileage: 298.5 miles
Weekly run mileage: 16.5 miles

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Gah, I HATE the pomegranite juice! (shudder)

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here