Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend Workouts

Eh, nothing special this weekend. I did about a ~25 mile bike ride and then a 2.5 mile run. I was suppose to do a lot more, but a night of drinking on Friday kind of kept that in check. Man, it's amazing how a workout will get rid of a hangover and make you feel so much better.

Today was a long run of 9 miles. The first 45 minutes were an easy run and then build for the last 30 minutes. Ever since Galveston, running just hasn't been easy for me. I've put on a bit of weight and I've noticed that even a difference of 3 pounds will have an effect on my running.

Shoe mileage: 313 miles
Weekly run mileage: 14.5 miles

3 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

3lbs, huh.

The drinking might have something to do with it ;)

Me said...

Yeah, that could have something to do with it.

mcoker said...

Just in case it wasn't obvious (i'm bad at that), I was just messin' around with that fatasses hate hills comment. You focus quite a bit on your weight, so I don't want you to think I was trying to be mean. I was just talkin' shit :-)

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here