Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Rest Day

Wow, I actually had a weekend day that was a rest day. That was quite a surprise. However, it wasn't a rest day. I worked in the yard for 6 hours today and I'm exhausted. I mowed the yard, redid the soaker hose around my new bushed, cut down a lot of weeds that had grown to about 8' tall between my yard and my neighbor's yard, and cleaned some vinyl siding. Also, I saw some snakes in my yard when I moved my spare vinyl siding. Pretty cool. This day has me more exhausted than a long run day.

Other than that, I biked about 30 miles and then ran 5 miles yesterday. Friday was a rest day as well. Tomorrow will be my first swim in about a month. Should be fun. Also, I'm going to pick up some new running shoes this week.

Shoe mileage: 322.5 miles
Weekly run mileage: 9.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here