Sunday, March 30, 2008

I got my bike ride in!

I'm just going to recap today. I swam my lats off in the morning with a swim. I'm still surprised that I was able to hold those paces for that 8x100m. I'm starting to put some things together about using my lats more and stacking my hips when I swim. It's progress and it feels good. I then took a 3 hour nap that felt great. After that, I went for a 2:10 bike ride. BTW, I'm a bit grumpy when I wake up from naps and it takes awhile for me to get going. The first 30 minutes of the bike ride reflected this. It was a bit of a harder bike ride with my heart rate in the 140-150bpm for the entire time. That isn't super hard, but it's harder than what I've been doing and my heart rate was pretty consistently in that range. Also, my legs were pushing it almost the entire time. After that, I came home and did about 3 hours of yard work. Yard work is enjoyable, but it is exhausting. I mowed, put some sod down, and then put down fertilizer, fungicide, and bug treatment. For dinner, I went to Zen because I was starving and didn't want to wait for dinner to be made. Now, I'm sitting my butt on the couch, icing my foot, and watching The Girls Next Door which is one of the best TV shows ever!

Overall, I had a great day.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here