Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Bad Luck & Rest

I swear I have the worst luck when it comes to my knees. At my sister's wedding this weekend, one of the groom's cousins is in a wheelchair. After the wedding, someone asked me to go and get it. I went and got it and I picked it up. Well, I picked it up by the wheels and the actual seat part swung down and clipped me in my left knee. This is the same knee that I've dislocated twice and it has bothered me for years. 3 days later, it has a nice bruise on it and I can't even aquajog with it because it hurts and then I start compensating for it. I'm just going to rest it until I can aquajog again.

This morning was the first workout that I've had since last Tuesday. I took a few days off to rest and I'm feeling better now. This is a recovery week so I'm just easing back into it before my IM training really ramps up over the next few months. We'll see if this really helped, but I'm feeling better mentally.

I'm up to 183.5. I feel fat and lazy. Ugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work!

I enjoy reading your blog because I'm new to triathlons and your news and tips help me out.

Me said...

Hey, I'm glad that you are benefiting from my senseless ramblings and talk abotu poo.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here