Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sick

Well, I'm home sick today. I have some head stuff and that isn't fun. Sucks. I took off yesterday and today from training. I may get a short swim or bike ride in tomorrow, but we'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow.

Tuesday was a Tx Iron swim. I swam only 5 laps when I was suppose to do 6. I ran out of energy fairly quickly because at the time, I thought I just went out way too hard. I think I didn't have much energy because I was getting sick. Also, my back was getting sore that day and it was really sore the rest of Tuesday. Today, it's still sore. Tuesday evening was an aquajog for about 50 minutes. Since Jamie showed me the proper way to aquajog, it really, really wears me out. My hip flexors were toast and I was actually breathing pretty hard after each lap. Hopefully all of this really, really boring water running actually pays off.

Also, I get to start running on land again this weekend. I get to run 2 30min stints next week before I see my PT again. At that point, I can start ramping up the land running. Woohoo! Hopefully I'll start losing some weight as well since I think running is the key to me losing weight.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here