Sunday, August 27, 2006

Core Temp & Aquajogging

After my dehydration episode yesterday, I've been hot and more sensitive to the heat. It felt like my core temp was higher than normal and almost like I had a fever. Very strange so I don't think you can recover from dehydration that quickly. This morning, I was suppose to do an aquajog. I was debating on doing it or not since I wasn't feeling that great, but I thought it would be a good idea since Barton Springs is so cold and I was so hot so I decided to go ahead and do an aquajog. I aquajogged for about an hour and 40 minutes and it was boring as hell as usual. I saw some Texas Iron chicas and they were correcting my form. After the jog, I came home. Now, usually after I get out of Barton Springs, I'm starving and I always thought that I got this way because my core temp is lowered due to the cold water. Today, I wasn't so hungry, but I wasn't cold afterwards. I think that since my core temp was high from yesterday that it was lowered to a normal temp from the cold water and therefore I wasn't starving afterwards.

Any thoughts on this?

Also, tonight I get to do my first run on the land in like 6 weeks. I'll post how that goes.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here