Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wed & Thurs

Wednesday morning was an easy bike ride with some fast 1min intervals thrown in. Wednesday night was a core workout. First one in a few weeks. I'm a little sore in the abs today but not bad at all, but I met a cute chick. Thursday morning was an aquajog. I'm to a point where my body is used to aquajogging so I can really work hard at it. I was actually breathing hard today. Tonight was a great open water swim with Texas Iron. We did about 7 150yd intervals. We started from the shore so it was simulating a mass start. We took a right turn around Andrea in a kayak and headed towards Jamie in a kayak. Turned around him, headed towards Andrea again, and then went to the shore. Like I said, it was great mass swim start practice. I got hit, I hit people, and I ate some weeds. It was awesome.

I'm feeling pretty good after my rest the last week or so. I think it's exactly what I needed to recharge. Tomorrow is a rest day and then my training will ramp up again after this weekend. It'll be awesome.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here