Monday, August 21, 2006

Thursday Swim & Sunday Aquajog

Oh, I never mentioned my swim last Thursday. We did a workout at Lake Austin again. Traffic was horrible and I was late, but I swam 1500yds and then 2x800yds. My arms were pretty sore the next day, too. It was a good swim.

Yesterday, I did about a 2hr aquajog at Barton Springs. I'm really starting to hate BS because of all the AJ that I'm doing. Later that day, I went and did a 30min swim. I was going to do another 30min of aquajogging, but I really hate my Sugoi tri shorts now. They caused me a couple of chaffed spots yesterday and I couldn't do my evening aquajog last night because of raw spots in my crotch. Not fun. Today, my hip flexors are toast after the AJ yesterday so that's a good sign.

Finally, I had some really, really good pluots today for lunch.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here