Friday, November 3, 2006

Cold & Windy

It's cold and windy today. The projected low temp tomorrow morning is around 41 degrees with a high of 70. Cold in the morning, but nice throughout the day. There will be 15mph winds which won't be fun. I still have to get a short swim, bike, and run today and I'm not looking forward to that because of the weather. I have to do it though. I'm pretty much done carb loading as well because I'm letting my system clear itself out today in preparation for the race. Today, I have to drop off my bike and my T1 and T2 bags. I have everything laid out in my room so I'm pretty much ready to go. Also, as of right now, I'm really not that nervous. We'll see how I feel later tonight though. Tonight's plan is an early pasta dinner with some other Texas Iron folks and I may actually have a glass of wine tonight to help me relax a bit. I expect a near sleepless night with me getting up at 4:00 for the race.

Well, enough for now. Time to go get in my last few workouts.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Nothing like a little red wine to relax you!

A final Good Luck to you!!!! Have a blast! Don't forget to smile. It does wonders to lift the spirit.

Jodi

Me said...

I try to smile as much as possible. I absolutely love racing and I make sure that I thank every volunteer that I see to make up for all the other assholes in my age group. Seriously, I love racing.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here