Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More Injuries

As expected, I'm injured from IMFL. I saw my PT today to get things checked out. I definitely have an inflammed medial gastroc tendon on my right calf. That really isn't that bad because hopefully it'll heal well. My foot is a different problem. Apparently, I have a bruised sesmoid bone in my first metatarsal on my right foot. Why is this a problem? The sesmoids tend to not heal too well. My PT thinks that one reason why I keep having foot problems is because I'm really healthy. With my low pulse and low blood pressure, there isn't much blood going to my feet and that also explains why my feet are always cold, too. I now have this great looking tape job on the back of my calf, but it helps. One problem with all of this is that I want to start running again soon, but my PT told me to not run. Oh, I ran 1 mile tonight!

Shoe mileage: 94 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here