Sunday, November 5, 2006

I'm an Ironman

Not much to post but yesterday, I became an Ironman. I finished in a time of 11:43:48. All I have to say is that the run was absolutely one of the most difficult things that I have done in my entire life. I was falling apart, but I pulled it together and neg split the 2nd loop by over 4 minutes. I'll have a race report up in a few days, but I'm so happy that I actually finished. Thanks, everyone fo reading this and for your support.

Shoe mileage: 93 miles

5 comments:

toddewithy said...

awesome job!

Jodi said...

Great Job Eric! Can't wait to see the finisher's photo!

Jodi

Anonymous said...

kickass man! great job!

Steve Schultz said...

Way to go Eric!!! You the man!!

Steve S.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eric! You did great.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here