Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Do these pants make me look fat?

Seriously, that's how I feel right now since I'm whining so much about my weight. I gained 11 pounds in 28 days. That's 38,500 excess calories total in the last 28 days which is about 1400 extra calories per day. I've been eating a decent amount but not an extra 1400 calories per day extra. Like I said before, I'm just using this as more motivation. . .

And it's working. This morning I had my first of 5 trials for a study that I'm doing for one of my old coaches. I had my LT and my VO2max tested. The VO2max test was painful as usual and I was actually shaking for at least 10 minutes afterwards. I had a total of 30 minutes on the bike and it was a higher intensity than usual. Tonight after work, I did 35 minutes on the elliptical. I was going to do 45 but I just didn't feel like it. My right calf was feeling OK. Didn't hurt but I could feel it. My left foot was going slightly numb on the elliptical. These foot problems that I'm having are driving me insane.

Then, I came home and had dinner. Spinach salad with fat free ranch dressing, whole wheat couscous, crusted spicy salmon. BTW, the whole wheat couscous wasn't that good.
I'm going to get my regular not as healthy but a lot tastier couscous next time.

Also, I think I'm going to get my Ironman tattoo this weekend. Woohoo!

I hate shaving my legs. It's a pain in the ass, but I like the finished product.

2 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Ironman tattoo!! FKNA! You'll have to post a pic of that. Where are you going to get it?

If you read my 1st post "beginning stats" you'll hear about my secret past as a fat basard. Basically in college I enjoyed the beer and pizza a little too much :)

Me said...

I read your beginning stats. I can understand the beer and pizza thing. When I first moved to Austin, I was up to 205 but I've been as low as 168. I'm also working towards a flat stomach as well.

I'm getting the tattoo on the back of my calf, but it's not an MDot tattoo.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here