Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Need a place to stay for CdA

I'm going to spectate and volunteer at CdA this year, but I'm not racing. However, I would much rather stay with someone that I know or somewhat know instead of getting a hotel room by myself. So, anyone have a spare spot that I could use? I don't have to have a bed so a couch or a floor would be fine for me. My dates are flexible since I'm taking 2 weeks off of work and going to see some friends that live out West before and after CdA.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

My little room is full to the brim. Should be fun to sleep through my mom's snoring, though

:-(

I would put some things on ST. I know my ex had some space available...

Jodi

Dances with Corgis said...

I don't have anywhere for you to stay, but wanted to let you know I am going to sign up for the Austin 2008 marathon in Feb! :) Want to do it conmigo?

Me said...

Courtney, the Austin Marathon is already on my race schedule for 2008. So, hell yeah, let's do it together! I'll buy breakfast tacos afterwards.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here