Sunday, November 4, 2007

2500m Today

I swam about 2500m today. Nothing special about it. I'm going to ease into it and not do a 3300m workout for the next week. I'm just doing 2000-2500m per workout, but I'm doing that 4 days this week. No run this weekend because of Halo 3, working on the house, and drinking beer. I need to get my ass in gear though. My half marathon is 3 months away and I want to go 1:30 in it as a super goal and 1:35 as a satisfied goal. I'm going to be ramping up my running this week as well as starting to lift weights too.

Also, I've decided that of all the athletic body types of females out there, I prefer the body type of a swimmer. Female runners are great if you like small boobs. Cyclists are great if you want nice legs and gnarly scars. However, swimmers can be athletic and muscular but still have some curves and softness to them. That's all that I have to say about that.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here