Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Update

Another long overdue update. Thursday of last week was a swim with T3. Friday was nothing because I was dealing with 2 sicks cats. Saturday was a swim. I checked at 11pm on Friday night to see what time my 9am swim was at on Saturday morning. It was at 7am. I still made it though. Sunday was a 3 mile run to recover from a hangover. Monday was another hangover recovery day. Yesterday was going to be my first 3 workout day but I got up and got ready to go swimming. Practice started at 5:45am and I wasn't ready to leave until 5:45am. I bagged it and watched Heroes from the night before instead. I did lift weights at lunch and do some run intervals with Texas Iron in the evening. I'm still a bit sore from lifting yesterday and my legs weren't happy for the run, but I'm fine now. My weigh in on Monday was 194.5 so I'm starting to feel like a chunky monkey. Man, I always hate November and December because I gain so much weight after the season is over. I also haven't looked at my training schedule since I printed it out on Halloween. I pretty much try to get 4+ swims per week, 4+ runs, and 1-2 weight lifting sessions. I need to start looking at it to keep me honest. Plus, I get lazy and I probably should be doing a few more 2-a-day workouts than I'm doing now.

New Balance mileage: 203.5 miles
Nike mileage: 193 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here