Thursday, November 29, 2007

"Eric, your underwater stroke looks amazing!"

That is what my swim coach said to me last night at practice. Like I said before, something clicked with my stroke in the last week and I've really been working on making it more permanent. She said this to me in warm up and it made my night! I swam 3400m last night and I moved up a lane as well. I was the slowest in the lane, but I moved up. The workout was a pretty good workout with lots of fast stuff at the end of long intervals and then 16x50 at the end that was pretty fast. I thought I seriously hurt my shoulder at one point, but I modified my stroke a bit and it went a way. I was also going to do the core workout, but I needed to work on some school stuff instead.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here