Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend of Running

I had a lot of running this weekend. Sunday was a 6 mile run around Town Lake. Nothing special but I feel like I'm running with lead legs. Yesterday was a swim with T3 in the morning. After that was a 3.1 mile run around the neighborhood. I cut the swim a bit short because I was feeling fatigued and my shoulder was hurting. Since I want to swim a lot, I need to stop the workout when I need to. Friday was a weight lifting session and then a 6 mile run around Town Lake again that afternoon. Thursday was a rest day since I was so worn out from the swim workout on Wednesday night. Oh, I was still feeling the intervals on Wednesday night even on Saturday morning. Friday's weigh in was 197 so I need to start to get more serious about that.

New Balance mileage: 209.5 miles
Nike mileage: 202 miles
Weekly run mileage: 21 miles
Weekly swim distance: 6000m

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here