Monday, November 5, 2007

First weights lifted in 6+ months

I lifted weights for the first time in about 6 months or so. I'm a little fatigued but I took it pretty easy. My upper body is feeling fatigued from swimming this past week as well so I don't want to overtax it too much. Overtaxing it a bit is fine though. We'll see how I feel in the morning though.

This morning's weigh in was 192.5. I'm starting to work that down again. I also ran my 3.1 mile loop in 25:20 or so. Not bad. I'm not doing much LSD in running now. I just want to do some 8-10 mile distances and then work on speed. Actually, I'm just going to follow my coach's plan after I get used to running again which should be after this coming weekend.

New Balance mileage: 195.5 miles
Nike mileage: 187 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here