Thursday, November 15, 2007

Torturous Swim Workout

I had an absolutely torturous swim workout tonight. It was a total of 3200m. It was about 1100m of various warmup sets and then it was the main set. 20x100m on an interval with about 10sec rest after each interval. First 5 were swim, next 5 were with a pull buoy, next 5 were swim again, and the last 5 were with paddles. That workout killed me and that was my first full swim workout in almost 2 months. I came home and all that I wanted to do was sleep. I was completely exhausted. I ate dinner, watched TV a bit, and then slept so hard last night. I woke up about 20 minutes ago and after 8.5 hours of sleep, I still had no clue where I was when my alarm went off. I felt like that I could probably sleep in for another 1.5 hours but that isn't going to happen because I need to go to work. I'm very happy with the workout because I was able to hold my interval for the entire workout and I felt completely exhausted at the end of it.

I went to the core workout last night as well. It was tough getting back but I'll back to normal in no time.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here