Saturday, April 15, 2006

Aquajog and Yoga

I aquajogged for about 50 minutes on Thursday. I'm getting really used to the temp at Barton Springs now which is scary. I used to be freezing whenever I got in the water the entire time, but now I'm fine after about 60 seconds.

Friday included some yoga.

My weight is down to about 184-185. I'm drinking tonight so it'll be interesting to see how much it goes up because of tonight. Maybe I can get by with having only 3 drinks or so tonight. The medication that I'm on will hopefully be reduced starting next week and I'm interested in seeing how my weight changes.

The back of my left knee is still bothering my quite a bit. It was hurting in yoga. I need to really get in and work on my gastroc to ease it up a bit.

Now, I'm off for my first run in about 3 weeks!

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here