Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Post IMAZ Aquajog & Swim

I got back from IMAZ (spectating report is coming soon) on Monday night. I got sick while on vacation and my training was shot. Last night, I got in an aquajog for about 30 minutes since I had barely worked out since Wednesday the week before. I felt good. I hate aquajogging, but hopefully I'm almost done. One of my PT's told me to start running again this weekend. Tonight, I was suppose to have a 45 minute swim and a core workout. I had every intention of doing that today, but when I woke up at 8:35 and I had a meeting at 9 at work, I forgot some stuff at home. I swam about 1500 yds tonight. I felt tired and out of breath, but I think I'm just recovering from being sick. Right now, I have a slight headache and I think it is from an oxygen debt during swimming.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here