Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cycling and being cold

On Tuesday, I cycling on the spin bikes at the gym for about 45 minutes. My knee felt fine. I even got my heart rate up there a bit as well. That felt really good.

Today, I swam at Deep Eddy. It was really freaking cold. The first 100 felt like I was swimming at a 1:00 pace because I was going hard just to stay warm. After that, I adjusted to the water by going numb. I did about 3000yds in 60 minutes. Mostly drills and lots of rest so I could've done about 3400yds in an hour if I'm swimming continuously.

I lifted weights again tonight. I'll see if lifting helps me to drop the lbs and get me down to 170. I've been meaning to use my fitness program on my PalmPilot to track my calories, but I'm lazy.

I been on the reduced supplements since Sunday and I'm feeling a lot better. I don't know if it's coincidence or not.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here