Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ran Today

I ran today. My knee hurt afterwards. It is feeling better now, but it still hurt. No limping though. I ran 26 minutes which is about 3 miles around the campus at work. My heart rate was elevated because I haven't ran much and it was really hot and humid even for 7:30 in the morning.

I got my BF checked and it came in at 13.1%. When I look in the mirror, I don't see 13.1%, but maybe I have a not good mental image of myself. My weight was at 185.5 with a lean mass of 162.

I lifted weights for the first time in over a month. I was really, really pissy from work so I went to the gym. I feel better now so that's good. Lifting normally isn't a good stress relief for me. It worked today. I need to start lifting more because I think it might be the key to getting me down to 170. It's the only other thing that I can think of to do.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here