Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Update

Let's see what I've done recently. On Friday morning, I ran with Lauren for about 30 minutes. I felt fine, but running is still very tough for me. I just don't feel comfortable. I don't know whether it's because I'm not used to running on hard ground because of my knee or it's the hot and humid weather lately. Friday evening, I did some yoga. My knee was feeling better than the last time that I did yoga so that's a good sign. I'm feeling really inflexible, though.

Saturday was pretty lazy. Another 30 minute run with Lauren and Jeff. Once again, I just didn't feel comfortable running. Not easy at all. The knee hurts for about 5 minutes, but then it goes away. Other than that, I didn't do jack on Saturday. I did some PT exercises, but I was very lazy. This is just really frustrating since this knee injury is holding me back in almost everything.

This morning, I swam for 30 minutes with Lauren. Even swimming I can still feel pain in the back of my knee. It's less centralized, though. Sometimes it's the medial side of the back of the knee, sometimes it's the lateral side, sometimes it's more in the hamstrings, and sometimes it's more in the gastroc muscle. It's all over the place. Not cool. After swimming, Lauren had to go meet her brother to ride their bikes so I stayed and aquajogged for an hour. Once again, my knee was hurting. I saw Aquajogging Lady there and I haven't seen her at Barton Springs in months. She's kinda cute, too.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here