Thursday, December 27, 2007

1 Year: Running (Relatively) Injury Free

Well, I started a year ago on Christmas Day of last year on a mission to run injury free. A year later, that mission was successful! I ran from December 25th. 2006 until December 25th, 2007 injury free! Woohoo! That is the longest stretch of consistent running for me in my entire life. I've had some issues such as the chronic PF that I've had in my left foot and the usual creaks and strains. Hopefully, this will keep up for a long time and I can continue to improve my running. I did somewhat hurt myself the other day but it is in one of the most embarrassing ways. I hurt my left knee by scraping dog shit of the bottom of my shoe. Yep, that's right.

New Balance mileage: 63.5

Remaining run miles: -8
Remaining swim meters 9,700

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here