Sunday, December 2, 2007

10 Miles Today

Today was the longest run that I've done since Longhorn. I was going to take it easy and I thought I did, but I must be getting faster or something. I did the 10 miles in 1:23:28 which is a pace of 8:20/mile. Not bad for an easy run. I felt pretty good but my heart rate was a bit elevated the second half of it. No matter what, I thought it was a good run. I felt comfortable and the weather was excellent. Oh, for those of you that are in the colder parts of the country right now, thin Austin "winter" had a high of 82 degrees today. Most excellent. After the run was 2000 yards of recovery swimming. I just did 10x200yds and wasn't pushing it at all.\

New Balance mileage: 0
Nike mileage: 231 miles

Weekly run mileage: 23 miles
Weekly swim distance: 12,850m

Remaining run miles: 65
Remaining swim meters 45,200

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here