Monday, December 24, 2007

Long Run

I did a long run today. 14 miles in 2 hours exactly for a pace of 8:35/mile. Not bad. It was cold and my legs felt heavy though. My PF really acted up after the run and I was walking funny pretty much the rest of the day because of it and it's still bothering me right now. Being on my feet from traveling didn't help either. I really did a lot of calf and PF stretched when I could and it seems to help. I'm starting to think that I should trash my goal of doing the half mary in February and just try to get over this PF. I'll think about it some more and see how my foot does this week. Oh, I did reach my goal of 75 run miles this month! I may be able to hit 100 but we'll see how my PF dictates that.

New Balance mileage: 58.5

Weekly run mileage: 28.5 miles
Weekly swim distance: 12,000m

Remaining run miles: -3
Remaining swim meters 9,700

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here