Monday, December 31, 2007

I met my goals

As of yesterday, I had 3150m to go until I met my goal of 50km of swimming in December. Today, I put in about 3300m so I beat my goal by 150m. For running, I beat it by 13 miles. In retrospect, the running goal was too low. As for swimming, I met it but I don't think I'm necessarily a better swimmer because of it. The reason why is that the increase in swimming really bothered my shoulder a bit. Also, I put in a lot of junk meters where I was swimming just to get the distance and didn't get a quality workout. There were a lot of workouts where I would just get in the water and just swim because I was fatigued or my shoulder hurt. Eh, at least I tried. For January, I'm just going to try to get 3 quality workouts in a week and that's it.

Also, my morning weigh in was 197.

Remaining run miles: -13
Remaining swim meters -150

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here