Monday, January 22, 2007

2007 Race Schedule

Here's pretty much the solid portion of my race schedule for this year:

Texas Tri Series

I'll also do Buffalo Springs. I might also do PrairieMan, IronStar, and the Tri One O One. I also expect to spectate and volunteer for Ironman Couer d'Alene as well. Should be a fun year with anywhere from a minimum of 6 up to a max of 10 races and volunteering for an IM. Should be fun.

Ok, here it is in a better format:

01 APR - Lonestar Triathlon, Galveston, TX - Sprint/Oly/HIM (haven't decided which distance yet)
12 MAY - The Rookie Triathlon, Austin, TX - Sprint
28 MAY - CapTexTri, Austin, TX - Oly
24 JUN - Buffalo Springs, Lubbock, TX - HIM
24 JUN - Ironman CdA, Coeur d'Alene, ID - Ironman volunteer
15 JUL - Couples Triathon, Austin, TX (I need to find a girlfriend for this) - Sprint
05 AUG - Jack's Generic Triathlon, Austin, TX - Sprint
03 SEP - Austin Triathlon, Austin, TX - Oly
09 SEP - PrairieMan, Grand Prairie, TX - HIM
07 OCT - Longhorn Triathlon, Austin, TX - HIM
28 OCT - IronStar Triathlon, Conroe, TX - HIM
11 NOV - Tri One O One, The Woodlands, TX - 3km swim, 130km bike, 30k run

Shit, CdA and Buffalo Springs are on the same weekend. That's going to be a hard decision. Do I race a HIM or do I volunteer for an Ironman and see some people across the finish line for the first time?

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh, man! Your training blog fell right off my bloglines account. I thought that maybe you had shut it down... now I have a lot of catching up to do.... but now I have a lot of sleep to do. Catch up later!

:-)

Jodi

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here