Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nasty Weekend

This weekend is completly nasty here. It's about 35 degrees and rainy and this to me is the worst weather possible. Hopefulyl, I won't have to go to work tomorrow because it'll be nasty outside, but that's just wishful thinking.

The weather this weekend limited my workout options. I did 45 minutes on the trainer yesterday. I actually didn't get up until almost noon and then went to bed at like 10:30. All I did was watch TV so it was kind of nice.

Today was pretty nasty as well. I slept in once again today. I just cleaned up the house and stuff like that. I decided to go to yoga. Since I missed the teacher I usually go to, I decided to see who else was teaching this afternoon. Well, of course I decided on the hottest teacher, Lizzie, and I wasn't disappointed. Besides being very cute, she was a great yoga teacher as well and I was quite pleased since this was the first time that I went to a hatha flow class. Afterwards, I went for another 3.15 mile run. Did it in 27:36 again with an average heartrate of 147bp with a pace of 8:46. That isn't bad at all. I felt good but my ass muscle cramped at as soon as I walked inside my house.

Shoe mileage: 123 miles

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Hee... the way you select your yoga teacher sounds like the way my guy friends select their GMAT tutors. "Which one is the hottest?" :)

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here