Friday, January 12, 2007

Morning Run

First off, I weighed 192 this morning. I've lost 2 pounds this week and that's very good. Hopefully in about 2 more weeks, I'll be back under 190 which puts a smile on my face.

I ran this morning. Did the normal 3.15 mile route from my house. Did it in 27:35 this morning since my coach told me to run faster. I tried to keep my heart rate below 150bpm and I did pretty good at that. Overall pace was about 8:45 and I'm pretty happy with that with my heart rate around 150bpm. I felt fine, too. A little sore from the tough run on Tuesday, but nothing bad.

Oh, I also cycling for 55 minutes yesterday morning with some intervals thrown in. I've noticed that when I consider myself "out of shape", my long, slow endurance is maintained pretty well, but it hurts to go hard too quickly. I have to warm up to it and after awhile, it doesn't hurt as bad. I did 5 4min intervals on the trainer yesterday. The first couple hurt really bad with a heartrate of 160bpm. By the last one, 160bpm felt like nothing.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here