Friday, January 5, 2007

Random Thoughts

1) I haven't worked out in a few days. I was busy on Wednesday since I was out late Tuesday hanging out with friends. After work, I went out with the same friend for my birthday and was out until 2am. Thursday, I was tired and had to take my car into the shop which took all day. Today, I had a doctor appointment at 8am and ran errands before going into work. I may run tonight but we'll see.

2) I went to get my tattoo tonight. I made sure to call first. Apparently, the tattoo guy that I was going to go to worked there on Wednesday, but doesn't work there today. Sucks.

3) I didn't shave my legs for like 2 weeks until Wednesday. I have really sensitive skin so I now have the back of my legs covered in razor burn. It's itchy and nasty, but not nearly as bad as the first time I shaved my legs.

4) I'm so fucking sick of spaghetti. I'm going to the grocery store tonight and I'm not buying spaghetti. I'm forcing myself to eat something else. Anyone have any recommendations?

5) Even though I'm barely working out, my cardio system is awesome, still. At the doctor appointment, by blood pressure was 112/66 and my pulse was 49bpm. Having my pulse below 50bpm is the magic number and I would love to get it down to 45bpm resting and keeping it there. I think it's low now because I was always slightly overtrained during IM training and now I'm not overtrained. I'm just a slightly pudgy guy with a great heart and lungs.

6) 194lbs. I'm getting serious this weekend!

3 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Eric, what's your goal weight? Your bp is awesome :)

Me said...

Super happy goal would be to be sub 170 and maintain up. Pretty happy but more attainable goal is to be sub 175 and maintain it. It's only 5 pounds different, but I've been under 170 only once since I got to college. I'm also only 5'10.5" so I have a pretty large frame. Also, my body likes being in the upper 180's so getting down there will be tough. I can do it though right after I finish eating this Blizzard from Dairy Queen.

My BP is a little high. It's usually in the 105/60 range but I'll take 112/66. I'm totally mellow, man.

Me said...

I'm now having dreams about running. THat's weird.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here