Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dinner

Last night, I had this for dinner:


- Spinach salad with fat free ranch dressing
- Far East mushroom & herb couscous mixed with quinoa with roma tomatoes, red bell peppers, salt, pepper, cumin, ginger, garlic powder, and paprika
- Spicy crusted salmon that's my own recipe

I tried the couscous/quinoa mixture earlier this week but this mixture is a lot better. It has more color and the flavor is a lot better. The other mixture was missing raw veggies and now that's included. This is so much better than eating spaghetti 4 nights a week.

4 comments:

Dances with Corgis said...

Looks good, going to finish up these reports and I'll be home at 7:00, hunny. Keep the apron on, it makes you look so cute. :)

Dances with Corgis said...

For the record, I just had chicken meatballs and spicy green beans for dinner. You win.

Me said...

If you're lucky, the only thing that I'll be wearing is the apron when you get home ;-)

Papa Louie said...

I want to try quinoa one of these days.

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here