Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Tuesday Run

I went on another 3.15 mile run this morning. Total time was 28:11 with an avg HR of 147, max of 173 (WTF!?!?). The run felt nice and easy the entire time. My left Achilles where it inserts into the heel was bothering me a bit. Not a good sign.

I weighed in at 191 yesterday. Down is awesome! Hopefully, next Monday I'll be under 190 and that puts me at ease.

For the rest of the day, I plan on either swimming 45 minutes or going to the gym. I'm leaning towards the gym because I think I need it more. The schedule now is tough. I have at least 1, most likely 2 rest days a week. The other 5-6 days usually are double workout days and I'm suppose to throw in 2 weight training sessions per week. That's a busy schedule. I really need to fit in the weights because my focus right now is weights and running since both have been neglected for quite awhile. Plus, both of these are great for weight loss for me. I'll edit this post later today and inform all of my fans what I did today.

Also, yesterday, I posted that I had to make a choice between doing Buffalo Springs and volunteering for Ironman CdA. Right now, I'm leaning towards CdA for various reasons. I've done BSLT before and doing it again this year wouldn't be anything special. If I go to CdA, I get to volunteer which I don't do enough of right now. Plus, I know someone that's doing their first IM there and I want to be part of that. Also, I have some friends that live 2 hours away from Coeur d'Alene and I want to go see them as well. Plus, I get to take 2 weeks off of work and have a nice vacation in the middle of the year. My mind has pretty much been made up already and luckily I haven't paid for BSLT already.

AFTERNOON EDIT: I lifted after work today. Nothing special except that I didn't get out of work until almost 9pm. It's sucking lately.

Shoe mileage: 134 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here