Sunday, June 17, 2007

Another Sunday Run

Another Sunday run today followed by a Sunday smoothie. I did 8.75 miles around Town Lake Today. THen, I did 3 barefoot laps around the track so I did a total of about 9.5 miles today. It feels good to run fast because my form feels much more natural. It was very humid as well. I was getting stitches in my sides and I don't know why. No pain or blisters or blood from today's run. However, my lungs were acting up and it felt like I couldn't breathe. Not good. I have to be more consistent with taking my asthma medication.

Oh, I didn't do anything yesterday because it rained in the morning and I actually laid tile in my bathroom yesterday!

New Balance shoe mileage: 27.5 miles
Nike shoe mileage: 39.5 miles
Weekly run mileage: 15 miles

1 comment:

Dances with Corgis said...

Details on the smoothie, please?

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here