Saturday, June 9, 2007

Laziness Abounds!

Ok, not really, but I have been busy lately. Wednesday was a missed bike workout because I was working on the house. Thursday was a missed run and a missed bike workout because I had a friend in town and I wanted to hang out with them instead. Friday was a rest day. Today was a 2 hour bike ride and a 28 minute run. The bike should have been an hour longer and the run should have been 17 minutes longer. I had to cut them short because a plumber was suppose to come by at noon. Well, he was late so I'm a little miffed that I cut my workouts short because of it. I really need to do a full workout next Saturday since I tend to be slack on doing the full workouts on Saturdays. I'll call Colleen up and see if she wants to go on a ride with me. That'll be more motivation to not do an abbreviated workout.

Also, my bike is looking a little sexier now. I have been itching to do something to my bike just to keep it fresh and doing something to my bike is a lot cheaper than getting a new bike. Well, I bought new aerobars and here is a pic of them on my bike now.



They are the VisionTech TT Clip On aerobars. I got the flat black base bars from ATC and then the carbon aerobars used from Richard for about $40 which is one hell of a deal. I also dressed up Sophia in new red Fizik handlebar tape which is great stuff. I also got new cables because during the CapTexTri, my bike sat in the rain for about 12 hours and pretty much everything got crudded up.

New balance mileage: 13.5 miles
Nike mileage: 30.5 miles

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here