Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Lots of Stuff

Ok, lots of stuff to post.

Monday was a rest day. However, I went to the core workout. It seems like my core has gotten weaker lately. All the ab exercises actually stress me out and I give up fairly quickly. I also did 7 pullups on my own and that's a new personal best. Afterwards, I tried to cheer Meg up since she got some bad news. I tried bouldering her car, but she gave me "the look" when I asked how strong her door handle is.

Tuesday was a morning swim at Barton Springs. I did 6 laps. Nothing special. I took it really easy though. I was freezing until about noon that day, too. That night I was back at Barton Springs after acupuncture. I only did about 70min of a 90min aquajog. I just couldn't take it. Came home and went to bed.

Wednesday was a morning spin bike ride. I didn't cut it short, either. No core workout though. I need some sleep though so I'm going to bed soon.

After Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm sure I have to get out of the water. I was hungry all day on Tuesday and I barely burned any calories from working out in the cold water. Today, I was hungry, but I burned about 1200 calories.

Ok, I'm way too tired so I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

 

Google Analytics Code Starts Here

Google Analytics Code Ends Here